Allowance applications

The application forms are PDF documents. Please note that you can also submit your earnings-related allowance application online via our eService. If you are applying for a mobility allowance or an alternation allowance, choose the correct form from above, fill it in and upload it to our eService.  

Employers’ forms

Other forms

Powers of attorney

You should generally always deal with your unemployment fund personally. We also cannot share information about you with a third party except where that party has a legal right to receive personal records from unemployment funds. These kinds of parties include, for example, the Social Insurance Institution (SII) and the TE Office. You can authorise another person to correspond with your unemployment fund on your behalf by giving them a power of attorney. You can either stipulate that the power of attorney covers all aspects of your benefits and membership or limit it to specific matters. You can make the power of attorney fixed-term or indefinite. You can withdraw the power of attorney at any time. If you want to authorise another person to correspond with your unemployment fund on your behalf, you will need to either send us a power of attorney by post or upload one to our eService. You may not need a power of attorney if your representative is already legally authorised to attend to matters on your behalf. This can be the case, for example, if you have hired an attorney or a public legal aid attorney or if you have been appointed a legal guardian.

Contents of a power of attorney

You can draw up the power of attorney yourself but make sure to include at least the following information:
  • Your name and personal identity code
  • Your representative’s name, personal identity code, address and telephone number
  • The matters that your representative is authorised to attend to on your behalf in respect of Unemployment Fund Aaria
  • Whether or not we can share confidential information, such as information about your benefits and your health, with your representative
  • Period of validity
  • Date and your signature
You do not have to sign the document if you submit it via our eService, as you will need to verify your identity when you log in. Your representative will not be able to use the power of attorney to edit your bank account number; you will need to authorise them separately for that.

Verbal authorisation

When you call our telephone helpline, you can verbally authorise another person to speak for you for the duration of that call. Verbal authorisation only ever covers the conversation in question. If you need a representative to speak on your behalf on more than one occasion, it is worth giving them a written power of attorney.

Become a member

Unemployment fund membership gives you security if you ever become unemployed. We offer our members fast, friendly and professional service in unemployment security matters.

  • Membership fee is only €6,5/month.
  • You can join us regardless of what sector you work in.
  • Union members also get support for employment contract matters.
  • Secure your future. We are here for you!