Log into our eService at the top of the page using your online banking credentials.
You can use our eService to, for example,
- submit applications,
- upload supporting documents,
- view your latest payment notices and decisions,
- select your preferred method of receiving payment notices in ‘Settings’,
- edit your contact information and bank account number, and
- communicate with our customer service.
Our eService gives you a secure and easy way to communicate with your unemployment fund. It is also where you can find all your applications, supporting documents and correspondence.
Telephone advice on +358 (0)20 765 5900
- Mondays from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Tuesdays from 12.00 to 2.00 pm
- Wednesdays from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Thursdays from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Calls cost EUR 0.084/min + local/mobile network charge. Queuing is free of charge.
The first hour of the day is always our busiest, and queueing times may be longer then than towards the end of our opening hours.
Our administrative hotline helps government authorities and our partners between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm from Monday to Friday. The number for our administrative hotline has been communicated to the relevant organisations.
Please do not use regular e-mail to send messages or attachments that contain personal information. We recommend that you use our eService for secure correspondence.
If you do not have access to a secure e-mail system and you cannot use our eService, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to let us know. We will send you a secure e-mail address to which you can reply.
Unemployment Fund Aaria
Please note that you cannot physically visit our offices. You can, however, drop off applications and supporting documents in our letter box.